Select the toll free option that suits your business needs:
North American Toll Free Services
- You have the option to select Canadian and/or American access to your toll free number.
- You have the option to request specific toll free numbers that are not already in use.
Enhanced Toll Free - Messaging
- Maximize efficiency with customized message announcements.
- Ensure your callers are always greeted, even after hours.
International Toll Free Services
- International Toll Free Service allows you to accept toll free calls from more than 75 countries and can be easily and completely integrated with your domestic toll free service.
- Leverage marketing strategies internationally, lower costs, simplify expansion and obtain international presence.
- Ability to provide you with the same unique number that can be accessed from 22 countries outside of North America.
- Multi-country routing capability, so calls may terminate in different countries if required.
Enhanced Toll Free - Caller Interaction
- Prompts for organizing different types of calls to your toll free number; helps to qualify customer needs and ensures calls get to the right place the first time.
- Prompts for information such as authorization and/or account codes; adds levels of security and efficiency to your toll free service.
Individual routing features
- Emergency Re-routing: Let us know about a contingency plan or an alternate location to send your toll free traffic in the event of an emergency.
- Area Code & Exchange Routing: Define who has access to call your toll free number and where their calls should be directed.
- Call Distribution Routing: Distribute calls based on expected volumes between multiple locations.
Enhanced Toll Free - Enhanced Routing
- Caller Recognition Routing and Blocking allow you to differentiate levels of customer service by identifying specific sets of inbound callers.
- Enhanced Overflow Routing ensures that incoming calls do not go unanswered and callers are always routed to the next available agent.