Get more when you bundle: $200 Rogers Visa* Prepaid Card!
Get a $200 Rogers Visa* Prepaid Card when you switch to select Rogers 3-product bundles on a 1-year term.1 Eligible bundles start with:
- Unlimited Internet usage for you to surf and stream with Rogers IgniteTM 500u, featuring download speeds up to 500 Mbps
- Watch your favourite TV shows, as well as sports, movies and kids channels with Popular TV, plus one bonus channel
- Unlimited local calling with Local Home Phone, exclusively for Rogers bundle plans
Guaranteed savings during your 1-year term.
Save with a 3-Product bundle
Get Internet, TV and Home Phone in a bundle, starting from just $99.99/month.*
- Rogers IgniteTM 30, with download speeds up to 30 Mbps + 250 GB of usage1
- Starter TV package (35+ channels)
- All bundles include Local Home Phone for the first 12 months
- NextBoxTM HD Terminal and Wi-Fi modem
Get ready for the first season of The Young Pope
Subscribe now and save BIG!
Get The Movie Network® and HBO Canada for only $9.98 for the first 4 months ($19.95 thereafter). 1 Order today and start watching great movies and full seasons of your favourite TV shows like Game of Thrones and Shameless as well as soon-to-be new favourites Westworld, Big Little Lies and The Young Pope.
Call now to get a free 4K package for 12 months with select TV packages*
Bring TV to life with RogersTM 4K TV. Record and store all your favourite 4K and HD content with NextBoxTM 4K PVR, and watch when it’s convenient for you.
Sign up and get Super Channel at $10/mo and get 1 month free!1
Get 8 exciting channels, including 4 in vivid HD, plus Super Channel On Demand.
Enjoy a unique and original selection of award-winning series, including the highly anticipated final seasons of both Homeland and Black Sails, must-see movies, powerful documentaries, concerts and more, all unedited and commercial-free.1
Bundle up with a bonus! Get a $100 Visa* Prepaid Card with your bundle
For: New and existing customers that have Rogers TV or internet service
Get a $100 Rogers Visa Prepaid Card when you bundle select Share EverythingTM plans with TV or internet service.1
*Visa Int./Peoples Trust Company, Licensed User. Card terms and expiration apply.
In-store or via call centre: When activating your eligible wireless plan, ask a Rogers rep to bundle it with your TV or internet service.
Online at Rogers.com:
- Sign in to your existing MyRogers account.
- New to MyRogers? Create a new profile and add your TV or internet account number to it.
Then go to Shop > Wireless > Phones to choose your device and Share Everything plan to activate your eligible wireless plan.
Get Hollywood Suite FREE for the first 2 months when you add it to your cable package
Hollywood Suite includes 4 HD TV movie channels and one On Demand channel – playing over 400 uncut and commercial-free movies every month! Plus, add Hollywood Suite to your cable package and get the first 2 months FREE.1
Take Advantage of Monthly Free Previews
For: TV customers
Every month, Rogers features an exclusive free preview of a different specialty channel. Make sure you dont miss them!
Channels may vary by region.
Rogers Reader's Advantage
For: Existing customers
Subscribe to this exclusive offer and get the lowest prices guaranteed on print subscriptions to top Canadian magazines like Chatelaine, Maclean’s, Hello! Canada and Today's Parent.1
Get $25 in cash back rewards with your first card purchase!
For: New and existing customers
Apply for a RogersTM Platinum MasterCard® and enjoy a welcome bonus of $25 in cash back rewards when you make your first card purchase!
- Use your cash back rewards towards your Rogers, Fido and chatr monthly bills, purchases in Rogers and Fido branded stores, purchases at The Shopping ChannelTM, subscriptions to TextureTM, Toronto Blue JaysTM tickets, merchandise at Jays ShopTM online or in store, and at Rogers CentreTM concessions.1
- Earn 1.75% cash back rewards on all your purchases in Canadian dollars and 4% on all purchases made in a foreign currency – whether your purchase is made online or while travelling outside of Canada.2