Auto Roadside Service (Access and Premium Plan)
Roadside Assistance is linked to your Rogers Wireless phone number. When calling for service, have your phone number ready. Once service is dispatched, the vehicle must be attended when service arrives. For the Premium Plan, the wireless device must be present at time of service as proof of membership.
#AUTO (#2886) can be dialed in Canada (airtime and toll free) from your Rogers Wireless device. While in the United States or via landline, please dial 1-800-883-2113 toll free (airtime and roaming charges are additional if calling from your wireless device).
Eligible vehicles for Auto Roadside Service are: any non-commercial motor car, truck or van with a gross vehicle weight not exceeding a one ton cargo rating but shall not include any motorcycle, snowmobile, farm tractor, farm or construction machine or any other vehicle not normally intended to be driven on public roads or highways.
The 5 service calls included in the Premium Plan covers up to $50.00 CDN per each service incident. Any overages will be informed up-front and are the responsibility of the customer.
There is a 72 hour processing period before a subscriber to the Premium Plan can take advantage of the included 5 service calls.
Services covered by the program:
- Delivery of gasoline or diesel, to an Eligible Vehicle up to a maximum of 12 litres. The 12 litres are delivered free of charge with the Auto Roadside Premium Plan. The Eligible Vehicle must be out of fuel prior to the request for service.
- Lockout service or key replacement for an Eligible Vehicle, consisting of assistance in gaining entry into a Eligible Vehicle or in making a new key if one is lost, broken, or stolen.
- Removal of flat tire and replacement with customer provided spare for an Eligible Vehicle.
- Jump-start service for dead or depleted battery for an Eligible Vehicle.
- Towing service of an Eligible Vehicle to the destination of the customer’s choice for any reason including, without limitation, mechanical failure, collision, road debris, or weather-related phenomena. Auto Roadside Access will also provide towing required as the result of vandalism (not included in the Auto Roadside Premium Plan).
- Extraction of an Eligible Vehicle from a physical hazard or encumbrance.
- Winching of an Eligible Vehicle that has slid from or otherwise left a road.
For Auto Roadside Access, payment must be made at time of service request. Major credit cards are the accepted means of payment. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
The Roadside Assistance program for Rogers Wireless subscribers is provided by Asurion Roadside Assistance Services Inc. Asurion may be contacted by calling #AUTO (#2886) or 1-800-883-2113.
Neither Asurion nor Rogers Wireless make any warranties as to actual response times on individual calls and are not responsible for service delays.
Requests for services will be endeavoured to be responded in a timely fashion as weather and traffic conditions permit but no responsibility exists for service delays. No warranties are made to actual response times. An estimate of waiting time will be provided upon the service call.
A “Gone on Arrival” fee of $20.00 USD or $25.00 CDN is applicable to the customer if a call for service is made and the customer is not present at the vehicle upon service response.
For the Auto Roadside Access program, Asurion will make a reasonable attempt to find the lowest vendor price for services in the area where the services take place. If within seven days of a service event, the Subscriber submits a bona fide quote from a 2nd vendor who was able to provide the same services at a lower price on the occasion that the service was needed, Asurion will refund the customer 110% of the difference between the price paid for the services and the price quoted to the customer by the alternate vendor. To submit a valid quote that disputes receiving the best rate, please call #AUTO (#2886) or 1-800-883-2113 to speak with an auto roadside vendor representative.