Talk And Text Plans
Whether you finance your phone*, bring your own, or pay it in full upfront, these plans are perfect for keeping in touch with friends and staying connected.
* Financing available on select phones only
Talk and Text
- Unlimited calling, texting and picture/video messaging within Canada
- Access to Roam Like HomeTM4
Why buy online?
A Setup Service Fee of $60 per line applies to setup your device and related services. The Setup Service Fee is waived through self-serve on rogers.com (but not through Live Chat and Customer Service). If you require device setup in-store thereafter, a $60 Setup Service Fee will apply. Early cancellation fees apply. Taxes extra.
± Where applicable, additional airtime, data, long distance, roaming, add-ons, provincial 9-1-1 fees (if applicable) and taxes are extra and billed monthly. However, there is no airtime charge for calls made to 9-1-1 from your Rogers wireless device. Plan includes calls and messages from Canada to [local/Canadian] numbers only. On the Rogers Network or in an Extended Coverage area, excluding calls made through Call Forwarding, Video Calling or similar services.
- Compatible device required. Call display allows you to see the number of an incoming caller even if they are not in your address book. Name Display allows you to see a caller's name and number before answering the phone. Not all names and numbers can be identified. Connection to the Rogers network required for Name Display.
- 2500 Call Forwarding minutes included automatically. Additional Call Forwarding minutes 10¢/minute. WhoCalled and Call Manager optional and must be selected.
- Voicemail is a service that allows you to receive up to 3 messages each up to 3 minutes in length and you can save each one for up to 3 days.
- Excluding prepaid accounts, most enterprise plans as well as monthly plans that include roaming services. Additional restrictions apply for My 5/10 customers. See FAQ for details. Taxes extra. Roam Like Home daily fee is a Pay-Per-Use rate and subject to change without notice. Fee is charged per line in addition to plan monthly fee and applies per calendar day from first use while in the U.S until 11:59:59 p.m. based on Eastern Time regardless of which time zone you are roaming in. See rogers.com/terms for full terms and conditions. Roaming charges apply when outside the eligible destination. Data: Usage exceeding plan allotment charged in increments rounded up to next MB or GB (as per plan). Texts: Includes texts sent to local mobile number while in eligible destination or to Canadian mobile number. Sent/received premium texts and sent international texts to destinations other than eligible destinations charged at applicable rates. Calls: While in eligible destination, includes unlimited calls to local numbers or Canadian numbers. International long distance rates apply to calls to other destinations. See rogers.com/terms.
- Compatible device required. Includes unlimited texts/picture/video messages sent from Canada to a Canadian mobile number and received texts from anywhere. Sent/ received premium texts (alerts, messages related to content and promotions), sent international texts and sent/received picture/video (as applicable) while roaming not included and charged at applicable rates.
- Compatible device required. Includes 50 text messages sent from Canada to a Canadian mobile number and received texts from anywhere. Sent/ received premium texts (alerts, messages related to content and promotions), sent international texts and sent/received picture/video (as applicable) while roaming not included and charged at applicable rates.
- 0% APR on approved credit with a device financing agreement (DFA) and a Rogers Infinite plan. A down payment may be required based on our evaluation of your credit. DFA based on full price plus applicable taxes (excluding promo credits, if applicable, which are applied monthly on your bill for as long as your DFA is in place); if your DFA is terminated and or if your mobile plan is cancelled your outstanding financing balance becomes due. The promo credit (if applicable) will end in both cases.