Talk and text plans
Whether you finance your phone*, bring your own, or pay it in full upfront, these basic phone plans are perfect for making calls or keeping in touch with friends without needing to worry about data.
* Financing available on select phones only
Talk and Text
Unlimited Canada-wide minutes
$35.00 Unlimited messaging5 Unlimited Canada-wide minutes You also get
• Access to Roam Like HomeTM4
Why buy online?
A Setup Service Fee of $50 per line applies to setup your device and related services. The Setup Service Fee is waived through self-serve on rogers.com (but not through Live Chat and Customer Service). If you require device setup in-store thereafter, a $50 Setup Service Fee will apply. Early cancellation fees apply. Taxes extra.
± Where applicable, additional airtime, data, long distance, roaming, options and taxes are extra and billed monthly. the following monthly government 9-1-1 fee will be charged per line: $1.88 in Saskatchewan, 46¢ in Québec, 43¢ in Nova Scotia, 97¢ in New Brunswick, 70¢ in Prince Edward Island, 95¢ in Alberta, and 75¢ in Newfoundland and Labrador. However, there is no airtime charge for calls made to 9-1-1 from your Rogers wireless device.
- Compatible device required. Call display allows you to see the number of an incoming caller even if they are not in your address book. Name Display allows you to see a caller's name and number before answering the phone. Not all names and numbers can be identified. Connection to the Rogers network required for Name Display.
- 2500 Call Forwarding minutes included automatically. Additional Call Forwarding minutes 10¢/minute. WhoCalled and Call Manager optional and must be selected.
- Voicemail is a service that allows you to receive up to 3 messages each up to 3 minutes in length and you can save each one for up to 3 days.
- Excluding prepaid accounts, most enterprise plans as well as monthly plans that include roaming services. See FAQ for details. Taxes extra. Roam Like Home daily fee is a Pay-Per-Use rate and subject to change without notice. Fee is charged per line (added to your monthly service fee) and applies for 24 hours from first use while in the U.S. See rogers.com/terms for full terms and conditions. Roaming charges apply when outside the eligible destination. Data: Usage exceeding plan allotment charged in increments rounded up to next MB or GB (as per plan). Texts: Includes texts sent to local wireless number while in eligible destination or to Canadian wireless number. Sent/received premium texts and sent international texts to destinations other than eligible destinations charged at applicable rates. Calls: While in eligible destination, includes unlimited calls to local numbers or Canadian numbers. International long distance rates apply to calls to other destinations. See rogers.com/terms.
- Compatible device required. Includes unlimited texts/picture/video messages sent from Canada to a Canadian wireless number and received texts from anywhere. Sent/ received premium texts (alerts, messages related to content and promotions), sent international texts and sent/received picture/video (as applicable) while roaming not included and charged at applicable rates.
- Compatible device required. Includes 50 text messages sent from Canada to a Canadian wireless number and received texts from anywhere. Sent/ received premium texts (alerts, messages related to content and promotions), sent international texts and sent/received picture/video (as applicable) while roaming not included and charged at applicable rates.
- 0% APR on approved credit with a device financing agreement (DFA) and a Rogers Infinite plan. A down payment may be required based on our evaluation of your credit. DFA based on full price plus applicable taxes (excluding promo credits, if applicable, which are applied monthly on your bill for as long as your DFA is in place); if your DFA is terminated and or if your wireless plan is cancelled your outstanding financing balance becomes due. The promo credit (if applicable) will end in both cases.