How to activate Safe Mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note8
Jump into Safe mode so you can safely delete unwanted apps from your phone
Not all apps are created equal. Some don't work as advertised, some tie up resources and cause your device to slow to a crawl, and still others come with malicious software embedded, which can do real harm to your phone and files. When you rely on your Samsung Galaxy Note8 for your business (and even if you don’t), you’ll likely want to rid yourself of apps that are slowing you down and endangering your data.
To do that, your best bet is to enter Safe mode. Here's how.
1. Safe mode needs to be initiated as your phone boots up, so start by switching off your device.
2. Press the Power button and keep holding it down through the model-name screen and all the way up until the "Samsung" logo appears. Release the Power button.
3. Now quickly press and hold Volume Down. Keep holding it until the phone finishes restarting and you see the words "Safe mode" in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
4. Complete whichever Safe-mode tasks you like, such as uninstalling problem apps.
5. To exit Safe mode, press the Power button and then tap Restart. Your phone will boot up normally.
About the AuthorMore Content by Chad Sapieha