We’re all bound to forget a username or password from time to time. That’s why we make it easy for you to recover or reset yours.
- Click here to get started: Forgot password/username
- Prefer detailed directions? See the steps below.
- Go to rogers.com/accountrecovery
- Enter your MyRogers username and select Continue. If you don’t remember your username click the Forgot your username? link and go to step “a”.
- Enter the email used for your MyRogers profile and select Continue. If you don’t remember the email you used, select Use your account information instead, and go to step “b”.
- Enter your account information and select Continue.
- Once you’ve entered your username (or account information) we’ll send you a 6-digit verification code.
- If you’ve set up a wireless recovery number you’ll get the code by text.
- If you haven’t yet set up a wireless recovery number we’ll email you the code.
- Enter the code into the boxes on-screen and select Continue.
- Enter and confirm your new password and select Continue.
Once you’ve set a new password you’ll see a success screen which includes a link to MyRogers. We’ll also send you an email letting you know that your password has been changed.
You can choose to get Notifications whenever you make such changes on your profile. Learn more about Profile Notifications.