Can’t pair the Day/Night HD camera using WPS? Follow these steps to pair the camera using Ethernet instead.
- Disconnect the black DC cable by removing it from the black power adaptor and the Ethernet cable. Be sure to keep the other end of the Ethernet cable plugged into your camera.
- Connect the base of the white Y-cable to the free end of the Ethernet cable plugged into your camera.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the back of your internet modem.
Connect the remaining end of the white Y-cable to the black power adaptor.
- Confirm that the camera is connected to a power outlet and is powered on.
- Wait until both the Power and Network LEDs on the Day/Night HD Camera turn green.
- Tap the Try Again button in the Smart Home Monitoring app and wait for the Day/Night HD Camera to finish activation. This may take up to 5 minutes to complete.
- A Success screen appears once the camera activation is completed. Once the screen appears, reconnect the black DC cable:
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable and the power adapter from the white Y-cable.
- Remove the white Y-cable.
- Connect the black DC cable into both the power adaptor and the Ethernet.
- Your camera will now work wirelessly with the hub.