- The siren repeater has no power source.
- The siren repeater may show up as a Tamper state on the Web Control Centre or touchpad.
- Status LED (above the "SMC" logo) is blinking very slowly green or red.
- Status LED will blink with intervals of 1.5 seconds on followed by 1.5 seconds off, then repeats.
No A/C Power to the Siren Repeater
- Power outage to the home
- Faulty power cord
- Faulty power outlet
- A fuse is switched on your electrical panel
- Are you experiencing a power failure?
- If yes check if the issue is resolved once the power failure ends.
- If no, continue troubleshooting.
- If you answer yes to any of the following questions go to step 5.
- Does the siren repeater or a portion of the device appear to be broken?
- Has the siren or a portion of the siren repeater become detached previously to this incident?
- When unplugged, does the siren repeater become obsolete or does the green LED appear?
- Try reinserting the siren repeater power cord to a different power outlet.
- Check that no fuses are off on your electrical panel.
- If the issue is unresolved contact a Smart Home Monitoring Technical Support Consultant at 1 855 381-7840.