- The Flickr photo widget is not working on the touchpad
- Issue with connection
- Account issues
- Confirm broadband connectivity is active because the Flickr widget will not update over the cellular network.
- On the touchpad, verify that the Photo widget is on the first page (10 widgets are displayed per page).
- Open the Web Control Centre at smarthome.rogers.com.
- Login using your My Rogers username and password.
- Click APPS.
- Select Edit for the Photos widget.
- Follow the appropriate options on screen to associate your Flickr account or create a new one.
- Photo widget should show and update on the touchpad as required.