These steps explain how to change the zone audible feedback.
- From the touchpad press Settings.
- Choose Touch Screen.
- Select Sound Configuration.
- Red icons designate the sound played when a zone is faulted.
- Green icons designate the sound played when a zone is cleared.
- Select desired field to display selection of sounds to play when a zone is faulted or cleared.
- Press Silence to have the touchpad never play a tone when the associated security zone is faulted.
- The touchpad would now play selected chime sound when set zone is faulted or cleared.