This process explains how to change the PIN for the Long Distance Lock feature. Note: This is different from your voicemail PIN.
- Dial *55 from your home phone.
- Press *95 then # to identify Long Distance Lock as the PIN to change.
- Enter your current Long Distance Lock PIN followed by # when prompted.
- The default PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. E.g. if your phone number is (416) 555-1234 your default PIN is 1234.
- Enter the new Long Distance Lock PIN followed by #.
- Re-enter the new Long Distance Lock PIN followed by # to confirm your selection.
- Listen for the confirmation message then hang up.