- Your call quality degrades the further you move from the cordless phone main base.
- There is increased static, disconnects, or other issues the further you move from the base.
- This is a broadcasting issue between the handset and the cordless phone main base that can be caused either by weakened signal strength from the base, poor battery strength, or signal interference within the premises.
- Power cycle the cordless phone main base to restore the signal strength.
- If the issue persists, refer to the manufacturer for further assistance.