As a Rogers Home Phone customer, you have access to a number of helpful and essential features. Take a look through this section for full details on these features.
Standard home phone service
Your standard residential telephone service includes:
- Unlimited local calls within your calling area
- Emergency 9-1-1 services
- Ability to make long distance calls and access to great long distance rates and plans
- Access to Extended Local Calling Areas in certain cities and provinces
- Operator and directory assistance
- Service for the hearing- or speech-impaired
To contact emergency services (fire department, police, ambulance), dial 9-1-1. In municipal systems where it is available, Rogers Home Phone service fully supports the enhanced 9-1-1 emergency service by making your name, address and telephone number available to the emergency centre serving your area.
Long Distance Calling
As a Rogers Home Phone customer, you can sign up for a Long Distance plan and make long distance calls to anywhere in North America and abroad. Long distance charges are rounded up to the next full minute. You have access to a wide selection of plans and rates to suit your needs, including:
- Unlimited plans that give you the freedom to talk any day, any time
- Every day low pay-by-the-minute rate plans
- Great rates for Canada, the U.S., Asia, South Asia and Europe
For more information visit rogers.com/homephone.