Follow these steps to reset the Scientific Atlanta DPX2213 Home Phone Modem.
Use the reset button on the back of the Home Phone Modem to reset it as if you power cycled the unit. The reset button is recessed to prevent accidental resets.
- Use a pointy, non-metallic object to press the Reboot button.
- Pressing the button reboots the Home Phone Modem.
- Pressing the button and holding it for more than 10 seconds resets the device to factory settings and reboots the Home Phone Modem.
- The LEDs will go out and come back on one, by one.
- Continue troubleshooting once the light pattern returns to normal.