The following steps explain how to use the Call Return - Last feature.
The Call Return - Last feature automatically redials the number of the last incoming call. If that number is busy you’ll be alerted with a special ring when the line becomes available. This feature does not work if the last incoming call came from a private line.
Activate Call Return - Last:
- Pick up your phone and dial *69.
- You will hear a message that provides the number of the last caller.
- To automatically redial this number press 1.
- To replay the message providing the number of the last caller press * (this message can be replayed any number of times).
Deactivate Call Return - Last:
- Pick up your phone and dial *89.
- A message will confirm that the service has been cancelled.
Note: if the last caller’s number is busy, a message will offer to monitor the line for 30 minutes and alert you with a special ring when it is free. When the special ring occurs, pick up the phone to automatically dial the number.