The Ignite Indoor/Outdoor Camera (wired) connects to the internet via your home WiFi network. If it goes offline, try these solutions to repair the connection.
- Make sure your Ignite Camera is plugged into a working power outlet not controlled by a wall switch.
- Reset your Ignite Camera.
- Make sure your home WiFi network is working.
- On another device (like your smartphone), connect to your home WiFi network and attempt to load a web page.
- If you have a bad connection, make sure your Ignite WiFi Gateway modem is located in a central location, off the floor and not blocked by furniture or objects.
- Restart your Ignite WiFi Gateway modem.
- Make sure you have enough internet bandwidth. You need at least 2 Mbps of download speed on the device accessing the camera to have optimal video playback. You can find out your download speed by running a speed test.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Ignite HomeConnectTM app.
- Check for WiFi interference from other connected devices. You can do this by disconnecting all your devices from your WiFi network, then reconnecting them one at a time, checking your camera connectivity after each reconnect.
Still having issues? Contact us.