- Connect your device to your Wi-Fi modem:
- Open a web browser and key in 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press Enter.
- Enter the following default settings to access the modem settings and select Login:
- Username: cusadmin
- Password:password(or your current Wi-Fi password)
- If you can’t log in, see the links within the note at the bottom of this page.
- Select Status from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the System Information tab.
- Check the SW Version field to find the firmware version currently installed on the modem.
- Tip: If you've just picked up your new Wi-Fi modem, it may take up to 48 hours for it to download and update to the latest firmware after it has been connected.
- If you still see the Wi-Fi modem settings, click the triangle next to your username at the top-right corner and select Logout.
Note: If you can’t connect to your Wi-Fi modem or log in to access its settings, you can reset the modem to its factory default settings, which will restore its original network name(s) and password(s). For more on resetting your modem read these helpful steps. If you’ve restored your modem to its default settings you’ll need to set it up again manually or use Rogers Easy Connect.
For answers to other Wi-Fi questions, you can read these helpful tips.