Setting up Rogers Yahoo! email is quick and easy. Learn how to register your primary email account below.
Create a New Rogers Yahoo! Email Address
Customers with our Ignite WiFi Gateway modem*
- Sign into MyRogers . Be sure to sign in through our website, as Registration Key and Registration Number details are not currently available in our app.
- From the Overview dashboard, select your Internet service.
- From your Internet dashboard, scroll down to the Rogers Yahoo Email section to find your Registration Key and Registration Number.
Customers with an earlier gateway/modem*
- Refer to your paper bill. If needed sign into MyRogers to access a PDF copy of your bill.
- Go to your bill’s Internet section. At the very top of this section you’ll find a 12-digit Reference number beginning with ‘2’.
- Your Registration Key is the letter ‘S’ followed by the 12-digit Reference number (e.g., S2***********).
- Your Registration Number is the last four digits of the Home number saved in the Contact information section of your MyRogers Profile & Settings – repeated twice with no spaces. For example, if the home number saved in your MyRogers profile is 416 123-4567, your Registration Number is 45674567.
*If you’re not sure which modem you have, sign into MyRogers online and select your Internet to view your model.
Then, create your email address.
Now that you have your Registration Key and Registration Number, it’s time to create your primary email account.
- Go to rogers.com/begin to get started.
- Enter your Registration Key and Registration Number, then click Next.
- Read and accept the Terms of Service, then click Next.
- Create a username and password.
- Confirm your password.
- Enter your personal information.
- Select a security question and enter an answer.
- Once you’ve completed the form, click Create.
- When registration is completed, click OK to go to the sign-in page.