Access to unauthorized streams of live Major League Baseball (MLB) games may have been blocked by Order of the Federal Court of Canada dated July 19, 2023, in Federal Court File T-1253-23. The following are some important details:
- Access to certain unauthorized streams of live MLB games is disabled in Canada because they communicate copyrighted content without authorization.
- This Order was issued at the request of the following Plaintiffs: Rogers Media Inc., Rogers Communications Inc., and Groupe TVA Inc.
- A copy of the Order of the Federal Court dated July 19, 2023, can be downloaded here.
You may bring a motion in the Federal Court to seek a variation of this Order, if you are:
- the operator of any of the servers that have been blocked;
- an Internet service customer affected by the Order; or
- anyone else who believes to be affected by the Order
You’ll need to serve and file a motion record within 30 days of first being affected.
If you believe that the Order is blocking your attempt to access non-infringing content, you may contact the Plaintiffs’ agent Friend MTS at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your e-mail should include the URL or IP address of the website you attempted to reach, as well as the date and time of your attempt.
For any other inquiries regarding the Order, you may contact us at email@example.com.