The following steps explain how to remove a wireless profile in Windows XP.
This is usually caused by network settings being changed after you have connected to a wireless network.
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- If in Category View, click Network and Internet Connection, and then Network Connections.
- If in Classic View click Network Connections.
- Right click on Wireless Network Connection and click Properties.
- Click the Wireless Networks tab.
- Under the section Preferred Networks, find the network that needs to be removed, select it and click Remove.
- Once the network has been removed from the list, reconnect to the wireless network.
- To confirm the connection, test two separate websites.