The following steps explain how to update an existing Easy Setup key or create a new one.
- Start the Easy Connect software by one of two ways.
- Insert the Easy Connect USB into the computer and run the Connect application.
- If the software has been installed on the computer click Start then click All Programs and run the Cisco Connect program.
- In the Dashboard click Home Networking Modem settings.
- Under the section Easy Setup Key click Update or create key.
- If no USB stick is detected you will be prompted to connect one into the computer.
- If there is already a USB stick in the computer the Connect software will begin to update the stick.
- Once completed click Close.