Below are some frequently asked questions about YouTube on Ignite StreamingTM.
How do I connect my YouTube account to Ignite Streaming?
- Open the YouTube app using a voice command or via the Ignite Streaming apps menu.
- Select Sign in. You will be given an activation code.
- On a web browser, visit youtube.com/activate on your computer or device and sign in using your YouTube account info, then enter the code when prompted. This will activate your YouTube account on Ignite Streaming, and next time you open the app you’ll be signed in.
Can I find YouTube videos using voice search?
From anywhere in Ignite Streaming, simply include the word “YouTube” in your voice command.
For example, press and hold the ‘blue mic button’ on your voice remote say: “Cat videos on YouTube”.
Keep in mind: Remember to include “YouTube” in your voice search – even when you’re in the YouTube app.
How do I add or remove an account on the YouTube app?
- Sign in to the YouTube app on Ignite Streaming.
- Open the main menu.
- Select Accounts.
- Select the account of the signed-in user.
- Select Add Account.
- Sign in to the new YouTube account using its account info.
Note: After connecting multiple accounts to the YouTube app, you can switch between them any time under Accounts in the main YouTube menu.