Control the power, volume and input on your TV with the Ignite Large Button Voice Remote.
If you have already paired the remote with your Ignite Entertainment box, but skipped TV pairing. A voice command of "remote pairing" can be used to start the on screen pairing steps, or follow the manual process below:
- While the TV is on, press and hold the Home and Mute buttons on the remote together for five seconds.
- Home is a black button on the right side of the remote below the directional pad.
- It has a white house icon.
- Mute is the first button at the top center of the remote.
- Hold for five seconds until the remote light at the top changes from red to green.
- The remote will buzz gently.
- Enter the first five-digit code listed for the TV manufacturer.
- Most likely code: 10810
- Others to try: 11685, 11791, 11786, 12337, 11712, 11913
- Valid code: Remote light blinks green twice
- Invalid code: Remote light blinks red, then green
- Aim the remote at the TV and press the Power button.
- The Power button is on the top right hand corner of your remote.
- If the TV turns off, turn the TV back on and verify that the Volume and Mute buttons work.
- If the TV doesn't turn off, repeat this process with the next TV manufacturer device code.