There are four easy ways to reboot your Ignite EntertainmentTM Box (without losing any of your settings or content!).
From Device Settings
- Press the Rogers button on your Ignite Voice Remote to open the main menu.
- Select Settings (the gear icon).
- Select Device Settings.
- Select Power Preferences.
- Select Restart.
- Select Restart again to confirm.
- An Ignite TV welcome screen should display, then the Ignite Entertainment Box will resume playing the previous channel.
Good to know:
If you’re still experiencing a problem with your Ignite TV service, run through this checklist:
- The Ignite Entertainment Box is on, set to the appropriate input source and tuned to one of your subscribed channels.
- All video cables between the Ignite Entertainment Box and the TV are firmly connected.
- The coaxial cable feed is firmly connected to the Ignite Entertainment Box and the wall jack.
- The cool-down warning isn’t on your Ignite Entertainment Box. If so, take measures to remove your Ignite TV devices from its overheated environment (i.e., remove any other devices stacked on top of it).
- If the Ignite Entertainment Box video output is connected to a home theatre unit, the unit is on and set to the appropriate input source.
- The Ignite Entertainment Box video output is connected to a TV through an HDMI or component cable connection. Turn the TV and the Ignite Entertainment Box off. Wait one second, then turn both devices back on.
Still experiencing problems? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.