The following steps explain how to download and install BlackBerry Desktop Software for Windows.
- Download the BlackBerry Desktop Software for Windows by clicking here.
- Select Yes or No to receive information from RIM.Click Download.
- If prompted, select Save.
- Save the file to a known location for easy accessibility, i.e. the desktop.
- Double-click the 710_b042_multilanguage.exe file.
- Select the Language and then click OK.
- Click Install.
- Once the installation is complete, click Restart to restart the computer.