The following steps explain how to fix the echo issue on the NetComm 3G27WV-R rocket hub.
- Connect an Ethernet from the rocket hub to your PC.
- Click here to download the Echo patch.
- Click NetComm_Utility_for_echo_cancellation_1.01.10
- Download the NetComm.exe file
- You may also download the software from the NetComm website In their support section
- Click on the NetComm.exe file. Run and install the patch on your PC.
- At the end of the process you will get a pop-up message ‘Settings Updated Successfully!’
- Note: If you get a pop-up message ‘Failed to connect to the unit!’ then check Ethernet connection between the rocket hub and computer and run the install again.