How to Submit a Device Protection Service Request
Accidents happen! But with a Device Protection plan from Rogers, your device is protected in the event of accidental damage, out-of-warranty malfunctions, or loss/theft. Plus, we can repair devices as soon as the same day, or offer replacements for lost or stolen devices as soon as the next day.*
Submitting a service request for your device is easy. Here’s how:
* Loss/theft protection not available for Apple Watch.
- Visit https://protect.likewize.com/rogers/ log in using your MyRogers info, then go to the Device Protection tab
- Tell us what happened to your device.
- Select from the service request options presented to you.
- Pay any applicable processing fees.
- Get your device repaired or replaced.
- Enjoy your repaired or replacement device!
If your service request is completed by 7 p.m ET, Monday-Friday, you can get your device delivered to you by the next business day.
Saturday delivery is available for an added cost.
For an additional fee, depending on your location and the availability of your device, you may also be able to choose a replacement device the same day your service request is completed.