Rogers Repair Program
Damaged phone? Get it repaired within hours by a certified expert. Whether there’s been accidental damage or there’s an issue from a manufacturer’s defect, we can help.
Available for any Rogers Wireless customer, including customers with Premium Device Protection or AppleCare+.
Convenient repair options
Send us your phone from your location or from a store. Repairs typically take 1-2 weeks.
Find a walk-in repair location that’s convenient for you. Appointment booking preferred. Repairs can be completed within hours.
How to prepare my device for repair?
Before start a repair, you should:
- Back up all personal data. All data will be erased during the repair process.
- Erase your data to help protect it.
- Remove all security locks and passcodes.
- Remove the SIM card and all accessories (e.g. phone case, memory card) as they will not be returned, and a credit will not be issued for these items.
Note: During the repair, you are still responsible for all monthly service fees.
How does Device Toolbox work?
You can use the Device Toolbox within the MyRogers App to troubleshoot some common issues including:
- Open the the MyRogers app and sign in.
- Tap on the Support menu and select Device Toolbox.
- Verify the categories you want to test, and deselect the one’s you don’t.
- Tap Start to begin.
- Follow the onscreen prompts.