Rogers Repair Program
Damaged phone? Get it repaired by a certified expert. Whether there’s been accidental damage or there’s an issue from a manufacturer’s defect, we can help.
Available for any Rogers Wireless customer, including customers with Premium Device Protection or AppleCare+.
Convenient repair options
Send us your phone from your location. Repairs typically take 1-2 weeks.
Find a store convenient for you and we’ll help mail out your phone. Repairs typically take 1-2 weeks. Courtesy phones are also available to use while your phone is out for repair.
Other way to start a repair
Prefer connecting over the phone? Simply contact Wireless Technical Support to start a repair with a certified expert.
How to prepare my device for repair?
Before start a repair, you should:
- Back up all personal data. All data will be erased during the repair process.
- Erase your data to help protect it.
- Remove all security locks and passcodes.
- Remove the SIM card and all accessories (e.g. phone case, memory card) as they will not be returned, and a credit will not be issued for these items.
Note: During the repair, you are still responsible for all monthly service fees.
How does Device Toolbox work?
You can use the Device Toolbox within the MyRogers App to troubleshoot some common issues including:
To get started, down the MyRogers app to your device via App store or Google Play Store and follow the steps below:
- Open the the MyRogers app and sign in.
- Tap on the Support menu and select Device Toolbox.
- Verify the categories you want to test, and deselect the one’s you don’t.
- Tap Start to begin.
- Follow the onscreen prompts.