Before you give your phone to someone else, you may want to set up parental controls as a precautionary measure to prevent unrestricted use of your device.
Enable Google Play Parental Controls
- Launch the Google Play app.
- Select Settings from the menu (three stacked horizontal lines) inside the Search bar.
- Select Parental Controls.
- You will be prompted to create a 4-digit password and click OK.
- The menu allows downloadable content to be restricted by age group and allow independent settings for apps, movies, games, books and music.