On Ignite TVTM, you can sign into your Amazon Prime account to access your favourites from the popular streaming platform. Read on to learn how to make the most out of the Amazon Prime Video app on Ignite TV!
Access the Amazon Prime Video app
With a voice command
- Press and hold the Mic button on your Ignite Voice Remote.
- Use a voice command like “Amazon Prime,” “Open Amazon Prime” or “Prime Video.”
- Release the Mic The Amazon Prime Video app will open.
Here are some tips for using the Amazon Prime Video app on Ignite TV:
- After opening the Amazon Prime Video app, sign in using your usual Amazon Prime credentials.
- If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, that’s okay! You can still select “No thanks, start browsing” to check out the shows available on the platform. If you do decide to sign up, see below for instructions.
- Browse the available content by category (TV Shows, Movies, Kids, etc.) or search for a program by title, actor, director or keywords.
To learn more about Amazon Prime Video, visit its website here.
Sign up for Amazon Prime Video via Ignite TV
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app on Ignite TV.
- Select Sign in and start watching.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create an Amazon Prime account and be sure to review the Terms and Conditions.
- That’s it! Once your account is created, you can sign in and start watching.