The following steps explain how to change the Parental Control PIN using the Interactive Program Guide.
Note: There is no default 0000 code on Atlantic digital terminals. It is entirely the customer’s choice to have the code or not. On all PVR’s, the Parental Control and Purchase Codes are separate codes and can be different.
- Press the [MENU] button twice to go to General Settings.
- Note: remotes without a [D] button press [SETTINGS].
- Highlight Parental Control and press [OK/SELECT] or the [Right] arrow.
- Highlight Change PIN and press [OK/SELECT].
- A dialog box will appear and ask you to enter your current personalized PIN.
- Once you’ve entered your current PIN, another dialog box will appear and ask you to enter your new personalized PIN.
- When prompted enter your new PIN again for confirmation.