The following are general troubleshooting steps to resolve issues when the channel numbers are not displaying and unable to tune channels.
Channel Numbers are Not Displaying and Unable to Tune Channels - Hamilton
- Channel numbers are not showing on the Motorola, Pace or Arris digital boxes in the Hamilton region.
- Unable to tune to channels on the Motorola, Pace or Arris digital boxes in the Hamilton region.
- The channels are not correctly tuned. The auto tune option needs to be enabled.
- Press the [MENU] button twice.
- Press the [DOWN] arrow key and select Setup.
- Scroll to and select Guide Setup.
- Press the [DOWN] arrow key to scroll to Channel entry behavior – No Auto Tune.
- Press the [LEFT] arrow key to enable Auto Tune. The line should now show Channel entry behavior – Auto Tune.
If you have an Arris model MG5225 or MP2000 and are still having issues, please call technical support at 1 855 381-7838 to have a technician swap your box. You can’t swap these boxes at our retail stores.