If you are a Rogers Together With Shaw customer, visit our website for support with our services.
Easily control your TV and Ignite TV box with the helpful Big Button remote. Program or pair it with the Ignite TV box first – just follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure your TV is on.
- Press the TV Power key on the Ignite TV Big Button remote.
- Press and hold SETUP until the LED light blinks twice.
- Enter the first TV code or device code for your brand from the code list provided in the owner’s manual (English only; French manual not available at this time).
- Press the TV POWER key again to test TV controls, like powering it on/off or volume controls.
Keep in mind, the remote uses infrared technology: please point the remote directly towards the set-top box and TV so it will function properly.
Tip: Make sure there are no obstructions between your set-top box and the remote.
The Ignite TV Big Button remote does not have the following features:
- Voice Command (Please use the navigation keys instead when searching for content on Ignite TV.)
- Bluetooth technology (You will not receive notifications when the batteries are low.)