Easily control your TV and Ignite TV box with the helpful Big Button remote. Program or pair it with the Ignite TV box first – just follow the simple steps below.
- Make sure your TV is on.
- Press the TV Power key on the Ignite TV Big Button remote.
- Press and hold SETUP until the LED light blinks twice.
- Enter the first TV code or device code for your brand from the code list provided in the owner’s manual (English only; French manual not available at this time).
- Press the TV POWER key again to test TV controls, like powering it on/off or volume controls.
Keep in mind, the remote uses infrared technology: please point the remote directly towards the set-top box and TV so it will function properly.
Tip: Make sure there are no obstructions between your set-top box and the remote.
The Ignite TV Big Button remote does not have the following features:
- Voice Command (Please use the navigation keys instead when searching for content on Ignite TV.)
- Bluetooth technology (You will not receive notifications when the batteries are low.)