You can block access to certain apps on Ignite TVTM.
- Press the Rogers button on your Ignite Voice Remote to open the main menu.
- Select Settings (the gear icon).
- Select Parental Controls.
- Enter your four-digit Parental Control PIN when prompted.
- Select Application Locks.
- Highlight the app you want to lock and press the OK button to toggle the feature on or off.
- A grey, open lock image indicates unlocked applications.
- A blue, closed lock image indicates locked applications.
Good to know: You can learn more about Ignite TV Parental Controls here.