You can pair Bluetooth devices like speakers or headsets to your Ignite TV system in just a few simple steps. Read on to learn how.
- Press the Rogers button on your Voice Remote to open the main menu.
- Select Settings (the gear icon).
- Select Device Settings.
- Select Audio.
- Select Bluetooth Devices.
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is in Pairing Mode. Your Ignite TV Box will constantly search for available devices for you to connect with.
- Use your Voice Remote to select your Bluetooth device from the TV screen.
- Your device is now paired! The audio output from your Ignite TV Box will automatically go through your Bluetooth device.
Good to know:
- When you’re ready to turn off your TV, be sure to either disconnect your Bluetooth device or turn off your Ignite TV Box to ensure audio doesn’t continue emitting from your device.
- While using your speakers or headset, we advise turning the volume down on your Ignite TV Box to isolate the sound coming out of your Bluetooth device.