Resetting your Ignite TVTM Purchase PIN involves turning the PIN off on your Ignite EntertainmentTM Box and setting a new pin.
Reset Ignite TV Purchase PIN
How to Reset your Ignite TV Purchase PIN
- Sign into your MyRogers account.
- Select TV to open your Ignite TV dashboard.
- Under “Ignite TV Box Settings”, select Reset Purchase PIN.
- A window will appear with a reminder that resetting your Purchase PIN will turn it off for all your Ignite Entertainment boxes. You will then need to set a Purchase PIN on each box individually.
- Select Continue if you wish to proceed.
- A message will pop up letting you know that your PIN has been turned off. It also provides next steps for creating a new Purchase PIN.
- Select OK. Your Purchase PIN has now been removed.
Keep in mind: If you have more than one Ignite Entertainment box, you’ll need to follow the steps above to create a new Purchase PIN on each of these boxes.
Setting a new Purchase PIN
If you want to set up a new Purchase PIN, follow these quick instructions.
- Press the Rogers button on your Ignite Voice Remote.
- Select Settings. Want to try a voice command instead? Simply say, “Settings”.
- Select Purchase PIN.
- Select Purchase PIN: Off.
- Enter a new 4-digit Purchase PIN.
- Re-enter the new 4-digit Purchase PIN to confirm.
Keep in mind: If you have more than one Ignite Entertainment box, repeat all these steps to set a Purchase PIN for each set top box.