Learn how to use the Ignite TV Voice Remote to search for content without using a voice command – also known as “silent searching.”
Silent Searching on Ignite TV
To search for a channel
- Use the Voice Remote keypad to type the channel number at any time.
- The channel you’re looking for will display instantly, or a list of related results will display.
To search by content title or subject
- Press the Rogers button on your Voice Remote to open the main menu.
- Select Search.
- Use the Voice Remote keypad to type your search term.
- You can use the on-screen alphabetical keys to enter your term, or
- You can use the numbers on your keypad that correspond to each letter – i.e., search “HELP” by pressing 4357.
- As you continue typing, a list of results will display pulled from across Ignite TV – including Netflix.