Our plans include
Rogers InfiniteTM plans* come with unlimited data. Plus, share your unlimited data with the whole family and across all your connected devices!
No data overages
With no data overages your family can stream all the video, music and content you want, worry-free.
With select Rogers Infinite plans, you can enjoy promotions from your favourite streaming services like Disney+10, as well as special offers for connected devices.
Experience Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network**. All you need is a Rogers Infinite plan, a 5G device, and to be in an area with 5G coverage.
Why buy online?
The Setup Service Fee of $50 per line is waived for online orders made through rogers.com (but not through Live Chat and Customer Service). Taxes extra.
* Rogers Infinite data plans include data at high speed up to the data bucket included in your plan on the Rogers network, extended coverage areas within Canada, and Roam Like Home destinations (see rogers.com/roamlikehome). 5G access is included with Rogers Infinite plans at no extra charge. 5G access requires a 5G-enabled device in an area where there is 5G coverage (see rogers.com/coverage). Once you have reached the high speed data allotment of your plan, you will continue to have access to data services with no overage beyond the high speed data allotment at a reduced speed of up to 512 kilobits per second (for both upload and download) until the end of your current billing cycle. Applications such as email, web browsing, apps, and audio/video streaming will continue to function at a reduced speed which will likely impact your experience. We will send you a text message notifying you when you have used 90% and 100% of the high speed data allotment included in your plan with the option to purchase a Speed Pass to add more high speed data to your plan. Plan requires registration for online billing. In all cases, usage is subject to the Rogers Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.
** Rogers was ranked first in the umlaut Mobile Data Performance audit in Q2, 2021. Visit https://www.umlaut.com/en/benchmarking/canada. Largest based on total square kilometers of Rogers 5G coverage compared to published coverage of other national networks.
- On the Rogers Network or in an Extended Coverage area excluding calls made through Call Forwarding, Video calling or similar services.
- Compatible device required. Includes unlimited text/picture/video messages sent from Canada to a Canadian wireless number and received texts from anywhere. Sent/received premium texts (alerts, messages related to content and promotions), sent international texts and sent/received picture/video messages (as applicable) while roaming are not included and charged at applicable rates.
- On the Rogers Network, in an Extended Coverage area or in the U.S., excluding calls made through Call Forwarding, Video Calling or similar services. Plan includes calls from Canada and the U.S to Canadian and U.S. numbers only (calls from Canada to Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.S Virgin Islands are not included). Includes messages sent from Canada or the U.S. to email addresses or Canadian, U.S. and international wireless numbers. Sent/received premium messages and messages sent while roaming outside the U.S. extra.
- Compatible device required. Includes unlimited text/picture/video messages sent from Canada or the U.S. to Canadian or U.S wireless numbers and received texts from anywhere. Includes messages sent from Canada or the U.S. to email addresses. Sent/received premium texts (alerts, messages related to content and promotions), sent international texts and sent/received picture/video messages (as applicable) while roaming are not included and charged at applicable rates.
- Plan includes unlimited text and picture/video messages sent from Canada to international numbers.
- Enhanced Voicemail is a service that allows you to receive up to 35 messages each up to 5 minutes in length and you can save each one for up to 10 days.
- Compatible device required. Call display allows you to see the number of an incoming caller even if they are not in your address book. Name Display allows you to see a caller’s name and number before answering the phone. Not all names and numbers can be identified. Connection to the Rogers network required for Name Display.
- 2500 Call forwarding minutes. Additional Call Forwarding minutes 10¢/minute (rounded to the next full minute).
- Excluding prepaid accounts, most enterprise plans as well as monthly plans that include roaming services. Taxes extra. Roam Like Home daily fee is a Pay-Per-Use rate and subject to change without notice. Fee charged per line in addition to plan monthly fee and applies per calendar day from first use in eligible destination until 11:59:59 p.m. based on Eastern Time (ET) regardless of which time zone you are roaming in. Roaming charges apply when outside the eligible destination. Data: Usage exceeding plan allotment charged in increments rounded up to next MB or GB (as per plan). Texts: Includes texts sent to local wireless number while in eligible destination or to Canadian wireless number. Sent/received premium texts and sent international texts to destinations other than eligible destinations charged at applicable rates. Calls: While in eligible destination, includes unlimited calls to local numbers or Canadian numbers. International long distance rates apply to calls to other destinations. See rogers.com/terms for full terms and conditions and list of eligible destinations.
- For additional lines - The monthly service fee discount of $20 applies to new and existing customers adding a 2nd line or more additional lines to their Rogers Infinite plan. Excludes stick, hotspot, rocket hub, Talk & Text and Wireless Home Phone additional lines. May not be combined with any other monthly service fee discount offer unless specifically stated. Credit of $20/month for the 2nd line or more additional lines will appear on customer’s bill following activation and will be applied for as long as customer maintains eligibility. $20/month discount applied as a bill credit. Plan change will cancel the discount.
- Purchase a tablet or Apple Watch on financing and add the tablet or Apple watch to an eligible Rogers Infinite plan, and a monthly credit of $10 for the tablet or watch plan will be applied on your bill and will be applicable for 24 months. Full tablet plan and watch plan fees apply thereafter (currently $10/month, subject to applicable rate increases). This offer is available to customers activating a new line, completing a Price Plan Change or performing a hardware upgrade on non-discounted, consumer, in-market, $90/mo. or higher Rogers Infinite plans.
- Offer(s) for a Rogers Disney+ subscription available for a limited time and subject to change without notice. Six (6) mo Rogers Disney+ subscription available to wireless customers activating a non-discounted, consumer, in-market Rogers Infinite 45 plan or above. See www.rogers.com/plans for current list of eligible plans. After your promotional period, the monthly fee for your Rogers Disney+ subscription will be charged to your applicable Rogers account, per subscription, plus applicable taxes (currently $11.99/mo). Note the following details as they relate to the Rogers Disney+ subscription offers and your existing Disney+ subscription, as applicable: (i) once your eligible Rogers services have been activated, you must sign up for your Rogers Disney+ subscription within 90 days; (ii) the promotional period for your Rogers Disney+ subscription will begin the day you sign up (so you must sign up immediately to take advantage of the full promotional period); (iii) if you sign up for multiple Rogers Disney+ subscriptions, the offers will run concurrently and cannot be combined to extend your promotional period; (iv) if you sign up for multiple Rogers Disney+ subscriptions, you will be billed for each separate subscription; (v) only one Rogers Disney+ subscription may be applied per Disney+ account, which allows for up to seven user profiles; (vi) if you have an existing Disney+ subscription directly with Disney, you can activate your Rogers Disney+ subscription using the same Disney+ account and billing through Disney for your existing Disney+ subscription will be paused; and (vii) if you have an existing Disney+ subscription through a third party, you must manage that subscription with that third party to avoid duplicate subscriptions and fees. For full offer details, including how your access to the offer may end, see Rogers Third-Party Subscription Terms-Disney+ available at rogers.com/terms.
- A $5/month discount is available on eligible in-market consumer Rogers Infinite plans to customers who set up Automatic Payments on their account (not retroactive). You must keep Automatic Payments active with an eligible plan to maintain this discount. Discount will end if you move to an ineligible plan or cancel Automatic Payments.