The following steps explain how to change the resolution settings on an Arris Gateway.
- Make sure the TV and digital box are on.
- Press [MENU] on your remote.
- Press the left arrow on your remote until you find the Settings option.
- Select the setup option Aspect Ratio and then choose either Standard (4:3) TV or Widescreen (16:9) TV.
- Choosing Widescreen (16:9) TV will allow you to determine how standard definition content is displayed on your television by selecting Maintain or Stretch.
- To change the display settings select TV Setup in the menu screen.
- Choose from the following options: 1080p 30 Hz, 1080p 24 Hz, 1080i, 720 p, 480p, or 480i.