If your Silent Alarm code is not activated at installation these steps explain how to activate it using the touchpad.
If you have the 24x7 Central Monitoring feature, the Silent Alarm is a way for you make it look like you've disarmed the service but in fact have sent an immediate call for help to the Central Monitoring Station (CMS) who will immediately dispatch emergency services.
- On the touchpad tap Settings.
- Enter your Master access code.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Manage Keypad Codes.
- Tap Edit beside Silent Alarm.
- Tap Enable Silent Alarm.
- Enter the new Silent Alarm code. Re-enter the Silent Alarm code.
- Tap Save. The Silent Alarm code is now enabled.
- You must purchase Central Monitoring to have this emergency service.
- You can't change the name of the Silent Alarm code.
Warning: Be careful when you use the Silent Alarm code as the Central Monitoring Station will not check with you first to verify that it is a genuine emergency. There may be penalties from your municipality for misuse.