You can change your verbal passcode for your Smart Home Monitoring service using the Touchpad.
The Secret Word is a verbal password set up with you at time of installation and is used by the Central Monitoring Station to authenticate an Emergency Dispatch Contact as a person authorized to provide instructions, such as cancelling an alarm dispatch. This protects you from unauthorized people cancelling an alarm dispatch.
- Select the Settings app on the Touchpad.
- Enter your Master Access Code.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select Security Secret Word.
- Select the Secret Word text field.
- Enter a new Secret Word.
- Select Done.