- The Touchpad is showing the wrong status of the light bulb.
- The status of the light bulb is not syncing with the status shown on the Touchpad, Web Control Center or mobile app.
Incorrect Status Showing for LG Smart Light Bulb
- Sync error between the light bulb and Touchpad.
- Ensure there is power going to the light fixture that the light bulb is installed on.
- Reconfirm if the location of the light bulb or Touchpad has changed recently.
- Reconfirm if the light bulb is connected through a dimmer as the LG Smart Bulb is not recommended to be used with dimmers.
- Reboot the Touchpad and wait for the light bulb to reconnect to the Touchpad.
- Un-pair the light bulb, reset the bulb back to factory default, and then try pairing the bulb again.
- If the issue still continues contact a Smart Home Monitoring Technical Support Consultant at 1 855 381-7840.