The Central Monitoring Package by Rogers Smart Home Monitoring includes a Silent Alarm that can be activated by inputting your Duress Code. If your Duress Code wasn’t set up during the installation, read on to learn how to create one, which can be used in emergency situations to trigger the Silent Alarm.
Set Up a Duress Code to Activate the Silent Alarm
- On the Touchpad, select Settings.
- Enter your Master Code.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Manage Keypad Codes.
- Tap Edit beside “Silent Alarm.”
- Tap Enable Silent Alarm.
- Enter the Duress Code you want, then re-enter it when prompted.
- Tap Save. Your Duress Code is now set up.
- You must purchase Central Monitoring to have this emergency service.
- You can't change the name of the Silent Alarm code.