- Door lock will not accept the PIN code that you’re trying to register.
- Entering an incompatible user code.
- Door lock is timing out while entering the PIN code.
- Entering too many user codes.
- PIN codes must follow these guidelines:
- The PIN codes must consist of 4 to 8 digits.
- The same PIN code cannot be used for multiple users.
- The * or # symbols cannot be used as part of the PIN code (applicable to Yale YRD220 door lock).
- The lock button cannotbe used as part of the PIN code (applicable to Weiser door lock).
- User codes must be entered within 5 seconds or the door lock will time out and the process will have to be restarted.
- The door lock can only have a maximum number of user codes registered at a time.
- Yale YRD220: 250 codes.
- Weiser lock: 30 codes.