Here’s how to forward all of your incoming calls using the Home & AwayTM Online-Manager.
Getting Started: Opening the Home & Away Online Manager
To configure the Forward All My Calls feature’s settings, start by opening the Home & Away Online-Manager using your MyRogers self-serve account.
- Sign in to your MyRogers account.
- Click on Usage & Services.
- Click on the Home Phone number you are looking to manage.
- Click on Configure your current features. You are now on the Home & Away Online Manager home page.
- If someone calls you while Call Forward is on, your home telephone will ring briefly to remind you that the service is activated. You can make outgoing calls, but you can’t receive calls.
- If you subscribe to voicemail and forward calls to an alternate number, your Rogers Home Phone voicemail won’t receive messages.
- If you forward your calls to a telephone number outside your local calling area, the usual long distance charges will be billed to your account if the call is answered at that number. You will also need to dial/enter 1 before the number being forwarded to.
- Only one call can be forwarded at a time. While the line is being used to forward, any other caller will get a busy signal.
- Call Forwarding can only be used to forward calls to Canadian and US numbers.