Here’s how to forward calls from only callers in your Friends & Family Callers list to another phone number.
Getting Started: Opening the Home & Away Online Manager
To configure the Friends & Family Callers feature’s settings, start by opening the Home & AwayTM Online-Manager using your MyRogers self-serve account.
- Sign in to your MyRogers account.
- Click on Usage & Services.
- Click on the Home Phone number you are looking to manage.
- Click on Configure your current features. You are now on the Home & Away Online Manager home page.
Add a number to your Friends & Family Callers list online:
- Click the Forwarding tab.
- Click Manage My Friends & Family - Forward List.
- Click Add a new number to My Friends & Family – Forward List.
- Depending if the number is long distance, select Yes or No.
- Enter the 10-digit phone number and name of the contact.
- Select the type of number it is.
- Click Add.
- Click Save Changes.
- If someone on your Friends and Family forward list calls you while the feature is on, your home telephone will ring briefly to remind you that the service is activated. You can make outgoing calls, but you will only receive calls from customers who are not on the list.
- If you subscribe to voicemail and forward Friend and Family calls to an alternate number, your Rogers Home Phone voicemail won’t take messages from these callers.
- If you forward your calls to a telephone number outside your local calling area, the usual long distance charges will be billed to your account if the call is answered at that number. You will also need to enter 1 before the number being forwarded to.
- Only one call can be forwarded at a time. While the line is being used to forward, any other caller will get a busy signal.
- Call Forwarding can only be used to forward calls to Canadian and US numbers.