Resetting your modem is a simple troubleshooting technique for solving common internet problems. Follow the steps below to reset the Hitron CGN3AMR modem.
How to Reset your Hitron CGN3AMR Modem
- Open a web browser and visit 192.168.0.1.
- Sign in using the following credentials:
- Username: Cusadmin
- Password: password (or your easy connect WiFi password)
- Choose one of the following options:
- Reboot Device – This will restart the modem.
- Factory Reset – This will reset the modem back to its factory default settings.
- Once the reset you chose is complete, restart your modem by connecting to the WiFi network name stated on the back of your modem.
- To finish, initiate Easy Connect to set up a new WiFi network name and password.