- Open the Ignite HomeConnect app and sign in using your MyRogers username and password.
- Select the People tab.
- Select the user profile for which you want to enable Active Time Details. Note: If you want to enable the feature on a new profile, select the Plus icon (+) or Create Profile and follow the prompts.
- Select the Settings icon at the top-right of the screen to access customization options. Note: The options will only appear if you have devices assigned to your user profile.
- Select Active Time Details.
- To turn the feature on, you'll need to check the user consent checkbox.
- Select Turn On.
Once enabled, data may not be viewable immediately. Activity is measured in five minute increments and the summary is refreshed every 15 minutes. You can toggle between showing activity by app or by category. Visit this page to learn more about the activity included in Active Time Details.
To turn off Active Time Details for a user profile, follow steps 1 to 5 above, then select Turn Off.
Note: Active Time Details cannot be enabled for the Household or Guest profiles included by default with Ignite HomeConnect.