Follow the easy steps below to set up your Ignite StreamingTM service.
Easy Installation Guide – Ignite Streaming
Optional. Available from retail stores upon request.
Before you begin…
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port located at the back of the Ignite EntertainmentTMBox, and connect the other end to the HDMI port at the back of your TV.
- Plug the Ignite Entertainment Box into an electrical outlet using the power adaptor. It will automatically turn on and download any available firmware updates, which can take up to 20 minutes.
- Turn on your TV.
- Use the Input button on your TV remote to connect your TV to the same HDMI input.
- Remove the “Pull” tab on the back of your Ignite Voice Remote.
- Once the download is complete, instructions will appear on-screen. Follow these instructions to continue customizing your Streaming settings and to pair your Ignite Voice Remote.
* Important: To prevent signal interference, use terminating caps on all unused cable wall outlets and splitters in your home.
If you have more than one TV in your home, you will need an Ignite Entertainment Box (with remote) for each TV you’d like to use this service on. To order more for an additional cost, please contact us.
For more information, visit rogers.com/support-streaming.